Faulty, incorrect or unwanted items can be returned within 7 days, after filling out a Returns Form. Our Customer Service Team will reply to your request within 3 working days.
Before sending a Returns Form, please ensure your item(s) comply with the following criteria:
- Products must be unused and in the condition you received them in. Additionally, they must be in their original, unmarked box and packaging.
- Items with specific sell-by dates are exempt from the 7 days returns policy.
If your return order adheres to the above criteria, please follow these steps:
- Go to our Returns form, complete the “Return an Item” form, giving details of the reason(s) for wishing to return your item(s).
- When sending the goods, on the outside of the box please write:
- Your name
- Your original order number (which can be found in the “My Orders” section of your account)
- “Goods returned under warranty”
Please take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay any costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging. We will not refund postage costs to return any item due to reported damage or fault where no error was found in the testing process. Costs of returning the goods to you will be dependent upon the item in question. You will be informed of these costs after the testing process has been completed.
- We offer free shipping on orders totalling USD 50.00 or more. If a returned product causes the original order to drop below USD 50.00, the freight cost will be deducted from the refund.
- We offer only one free return per order. We are unable to pay for the freight cost of additional returns during the free trial period.
- Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. Please allow up to 30 working days for this to appear in your account.
- We are unable to pay customs charges incurred when returning items. All packages must be marked “Goods returned under warranty”.