The GUEE G-One is a bicycle headlight featuring super-bright CREE LEDs, a built-in rechargeable battery, and an ambient sensor that automatically adjust the light output to your surroundings.
The G-One has a cut-off line beam designed to avoid dazzling oncoming traffic, to greatly increase safety and visibility for the rider.
The G-One headlight is designed to be mounted on the crown fork. This helps you save valuable space on the handle bar which can used for a cyclocomputer or camera. The bracket is compatible with GoPro style mounting system for sports cameras.
- Cut-off line light beam designed to avoid dazzling oncoming traffic and increased visibility & safety.
- The beam includes
① Focused light from the front wheel out to 30 meters.
② Floodlight distributed in a wider arc in front of the wheel, illuminating road conditions and surroundings.
- Mountable on crown fork to save valuable space and free your handle bar from clutter.
- Built-in rechargeable battery charged by USB.
- 35 lux
- Modes: High/ low
- Light: CREE high power LED
- Battery: 3.7V Li-Polymer rechargeable battery (1300mAh)
- Charge: Micro USB power supply 5V
- Charge time(approx): 3.5 hours
- Bun time(approx): 3 hrs (High) / 6 hrs (Low)
What is in the box
- G-One bicycle headlight *1
- Crown Bracket *1
- USB Charge Cable *1
- User manual *1