The GUEE Aero-XK is a great choice for a bicycle rear light. Fitting all types of seatposts (aero and round), with a 220+ degree wide beam for increased visibility, super bright and powerful LEDs, easy to recharge (2 hours quick charge with over 5 hours run time), and German StVZO approved. StVZO is a German acronym (St
rdnung) and roughly translates to road traffic licensing authority. Lights are required to have a minimum brightness, a beam pattern with a horizontal cut-off, and the brightness must be below a certain value for a certain height to protect oncoming traffic from being dazzled. With the GUEE Aero XK you increase your own road safety and visibility by being visible from almost any angle to traffic around you.
- 220 degree wide beam for visibility to the rear, left & right sides.
- Fits with both aero-dynamic (e.g. Venge, Propel, S5) and round seatposts.
- Compact & tool-free mounting system.
• Modes: Constant only
• Battery: Li-Poly rechargeable (500 mAh)
• Charge: Micro USB supply 5V
• Charge time (approx): 2 hours
• Run time (approx for manual mode): 5 hours
• Mount size:
Round tube (27.2mm - 35mm ) and any aero tube with outer diameter under 14cm
What is in the box
- Aero-XK LED Bicycle Rear Light (StVZO approved) *1
- Silicone Band *2
- USB Charge Cable *1
- User manual *1